Register as an individual member
We welcome you as a new member of our society. The fee depends on your age on the 31st of December of the previous year. The table below states the fees for 2020:
|students in their second year*||0,-|
|other BSc./MSc. students||13,50|
|BSc./MSc. under the age of 26||33,50|
|26 t/m 28 years of age||48,00|
|29 t/m 35 years of age||82,50|
|36 t/m 65 years of age||97,50|
|66 years of age and over||60,00|
|more than 40 years of membership||60,00|
|more than 50 years of membership||0,-|
*Membership is per calendar year. Hence, in 2020 the students who started their studies in August 2018 are entitled to one year of free membership. Students who started their studies in August 2018 can be a NNV member for free during 2020. In your registration, you need to include the starting date of your studies.
Your membership is automatically prolonged each year. If you wish to terminate your membership, your cancellation has to be received by the NNV office before December 1 of the previous year. The termination is final only after confirmation by the NNV office. Usually, confirmation is sent within a week.
Automatic payment collection
If you authorize NNV to collect your fee automatically, you receive 1 euro discount on your fee. The authorization form for automatic fee collection can be downloaded here. You can submit it to the NNV office by regular mail or electronically to email@example.com. If you receive disability benefits or disability pension (WAO or WIA), you can contact the secretariat for a reduction of your fee.
- The board may raise the fee by maximally 10% per year, unless the General Member Assembly has decided otherwise.
- The board may, in special cases, (partly) exempt members of membership fees (see section 3 of the Algemeen Huishoudelijk Reglement).
- NNV members receive NTvN for free.
- Upon request, NNV members can participate in the activities of the European Physical Society at no additional cost.
- Teachers employed in secondary schools receive a 25% reduction of their membership fee once they inform the NNV office of their school affiliation. Student members do not receive this reduction.
Change of address
Here you can give us your new address.
Your membership is automatically prolonged each year. If you want to terminate your membership, your cancellation has to be received by the NNV office before December 1 of the previous year. The termination is final only after confirmation by the NNV office. Usually, confirmation is sent within a week.